Hauger Family 2006

Hauger Family 2006
My favorite family picture of us all!
Ingrid Michaelson - Be OK

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kids say the cutest things...

Ok... so I know I'm completely bias, but my kids are the cutest and they tend to say the cutest things. So I've decided to keep them written down so I can remember forever the cute things they said:

Madison:
shey-schope = telescope
gore-get = go-gurt (a type of yogurt)
your-git = yogurt
wuwie bar = granola bar
shool = school
don-don's = McDonald's
squirrel = swirl (the type of ice cream Maddie likes)
za-zurt = dessert
fratch = scratch
feet-za = pizza
Frite = Sprite
Bee nember = remember

Riley:
ti-la-lee = kitty
ah dee = all done
bee bee = binkey
Mee mo = Nemo
Momo = Elmo
fip fop = Flip Flop
Yai Yai = Ry Ry (nickname his sister gave him)
llai yee = Riley
fwa fee = that what he says when he wants a drink of whatever you have I haven't quite deciphered it yet
If you ask Riley what a cow says he says "cow cow"
Fweep= sleep
Beam = game
Fwuff = stuff
Mama Hawt Fwuff = Mama Hot Stuff (Chris taught him to say that! Funny!)
see-wa-wa = Chiwawa = Movies (because he saw a trailer for the Chiwawa movie and now calls the movies Chiwawa)
shoo shee = excuse me
baa rees = batteries
faff = bath
lie lee = Riley
opie meal = oatmeal
gicky souse = Mickey Mouse

No comments: