Hauger Family 2006

Hauger Family 2006
My favorite family picture of us all!
Ingrid Michaelson - Be OK

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ingrid Michaelson Concert at Harlows!

Last night was SO MUCH FUN! Quite awhile ago, Chris noticed that Ingrid Michaelson (my favorite artist) was going to be coming to Sacramento and bought me tickets to see the concert. My obsession with her music is quite funny. I honestly can't listen to her CD enough and will have it going in my car for months (even to the point that Madison says - everytime we get in the car - "Mom... can we change the music yet????) Mom generoulsy watched the rugrats while we had a fun night out. Before the concert we managed to go on Ingrid's website and sign up for her Street Team for Sacramento. Long story short, we wound up with an email being invited for a meet and greet before the show. So at 7:30 sharp we were there and ready to meet her, expecting throngs of people waiting too, only to realize that we were the only ones! We got our own personal time with my all time favorite artist... how crazy is that! Unfortunatly for her I don't think she's that well known (hopefully it's only in Sacramento), but fortunatly for me, we got a private Meet & Greet right outside her tour bus. After that we enjoyed the show and a night out together!


I had to have a picture of the sign with her name!



Holy Cow! It's Ingrid Michaelson! She is a musical goddess!


Enjoying the show from the VIP area!




Seriously... she is awesome! The show was great, she really is a talented artist!

No comments: