Hauger Family 2006

Hauger Family 2006
My favorite family picture of us all!
Ingrid Michaelson - Be OK

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mad's Halloween Preschool Parade

So Mad's had her Preschool Parade and Party today at her adorable preschool. Family and younger siblings were more than welcome to join in on the festivities. So Mad's picked to wear this adorable dragon costume that Nonna tempted her with after Mom & Nonna slaved over this beautiful witches hat for a most delightful witches costume. We got ready to go for the morning, goldfish goodies in tow for the party later and off to school we went. Riley dressed up as the most adorable bear (mommy's eyeliner makeup and all - he LOVED me drawing on his face - too cute) and I wore my fabulous witches hat, festive shirt and stripey halloween socks! We had a great time walking around the school, peeking in and out of classes to collect candy from all the big kids at Maddie's school! Enjoy the pics!



Mad's the Dragon with one of her Teachers


Isn't he just adorable?!?!?!


Me and my fabulous Witches hat, Riley & Hunter (Rosanne's baby)


Rosanne and I... these things are so much more fun with a friend!

No comments: