Hauger Family 2006

Hauger Family 2006
My favorite family picture of us all!
Ingrid Michaelson - Be OK

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Most Recent Quilt Project

I finished my latest quilt and man it is a pretty one (if I do say so myself!). I made my Gram & Grampa (who live in Mass.) a beautiful Square Queen Log Cabin with the Moda Dandelion Girl fabric line by Fig Tree Quilts. Joanna Figueroa (the designing genius behind Fig Tree Quilts) has such an eye for design and color and I couldn't resist working with this fabric after my Grandparents picked it for their quilt. I was so excited to choose the perfect combination for the log cabin and to use the fabric in a quilt! When it comes to fabric, I'm like a kid in a candy store! I can't get enough. I've included some pictures of the quilt and also a picture from the Folsom Quilt & Fiber Guild meeting when I took the quilt there for show and tell and got some great ooohs and aaahhs from my fellow quilt family!
Me and the log cabin quilt
Showing the quilt at the Folsom Fiber & Quilt Guild Meeting

No comments: